Microsoft PowerPoint Training Courses
Joining us from Ottawa? Compuease is now part of The Great
Canadian Training family.
Same great team - Same great service.
Book Microsoft PowerPoint Training
Our PowerPoint training classes come in two standard levels – one for beginners, and one for those who want to learn more advanced features. Please see each course page for an outline of specific topics covered in each class.
Click on a course outline below to see course objectives for that level of our Microsoft PowerPoint training.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Save time by using Slide Masters and customized themes and styles
- Maintain flexibility as you learn how to switch between slides in or out of sequence
- Customize a slideshow using annotation, hyperlinks, and action buttons
- Show your style and professionalism as you create consistent and attractive slideshows that are clear and effective
- Create your own private notes to help you present your slideshow with confidence
- Understand the use of a variety of visual tools
- Insert tables, charts, photos, screenshots, even video and audio clips, into your slides
- Work with advanced animations and transitions for your presentation
- Create accompanying handouts to share with your audiences
Why You Need It
PowerPoint is an excellent presentation program used by students, educators, and professionals as a way of sharing information and ideas with high impact and clarity. It is full of features that allow you to present your information in a concise and exciting format that will grab and hold the attention of your audience.
With this innovative program, you will create amazing slide presentations that can integrate images, video, narration, charts, and much more.
- Tired of struggling to create consistent and attractive slideshows that are clear and effective?
- Worried that your presentations may be lacking in energy and visual impact?
- Finding it hard to navigate quickly through your slideshow?
- Need to create multiple versions of a similar presentation that can be shared with different audiences?
Our PowerPoint training is the perfect solution. With it, you can acquire the PowerPoint skills you need to present your information powerfully and efficiently.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly instructors who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced instructors offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students together, with the classes optimized to focus on the PowerPoint training topics you specifically need.
Where can I take a PowerPoint class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
At The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company we care about you and your distinct training requirements. We will help you find and use the features you need, allowing you to work more proficiently and to maximize the power of your presentations.
We offer private training, and also consulting services, to enable you to utilize PowerPoint professionally. Many people are not completely comfortable creating slideshows with PowerPoint, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you take your presentations to the next level.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We go above and beyond to help guarantee your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized PowerPoint training to suit your specific requirements, even using your own presentations and templates if desired, allowing you to pick and choose from our various outlines to provide a course especially suited to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Select objectives from any of our courses to create a custom outline
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during class