Adobe InDesign Training Courses
Joining us from Ottawa? Compuease is now part of The Great
Canadian Training family.
Same great team - Same great service.
Book Adobe InDesign Training
Adobe InDesign is an incredibly powerful desktop publishing and page layout design software, with a host of capabilities for crafting compelling works like flyers, posters, magazines, newspapers, presentations, books and ebooks.
At The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company, our InDesign training classes come in two standard levels. You can click on the course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our training coordinators for more information or to customize your course.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Show your style and professionalism as you create attractive and engaging newsletters and brochures for your organization's needs
- Publish high-quality brochures, catalogues, or advertising media for your larger business needs
- Integrate content from multiple sources quickly and efficiently
- Control every detail of your work with the excellent layout features of InDesign
- Ensure consistent formatting across all output formats, from print to digital
- Manage advanced page elements and styles
- Create and lay out your media to be accessible in print or on the web
- Present your work in a visually appealing and professional way with layouts that capture the attention of readers
- Use InDesign every step of the way from start to finish, to produce top quality media for all your personal or business needs
Why You Need It
In a marketplace full of all kinds of digital and print media, you need to publish your materials so as to catch the eye and keep you ahead of the rest. Adobe InDesign is a professional desktop publishing application allowing you complete control over all your print and digital publications. You can use InDesign to create outstanding print media, while also adapting your layouts to create interactive media for monitors or tablet devices.
- Worried that your publications may be lacking in visual impact and consumer appeal?
- Finding it hard to create interactive documents suitable for viewing in a web browser?
- Need to create long documents requiring a table of contents, cross-references or indexes?
Our Adobe InDesign training is the perfect solution. With it you can acquire the InDesign skills you need to create outstanding print media.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly instructors who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced instructors offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students together, with the classes optimized to focus on the InDesign training topics you specifically need.
Where can I take an InDesign class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
At The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company we care about you and your distinct training requirements. We will help you find and use the tools you need to maximize the power of your media. We offer private training, and also consulting services, to enable you to use InDesign professionally. We’ve got the experience and the passion to help you master InDesign’s tools and produce industry leading documents for print or screen.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We go above and beyond to help guarantee your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized InDesign training to suit your specific requirements, even using your own files if desired. You can pick and choose from our various outlines to build a course especially suited to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Select objectives from any of our courses to create a custom outline
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during the class