Project Management Training Courses
Joining us from Ottawa? Compuease is now part of The Great
Canadian Training family.
Same great team - Same great service.
Book Project Management Training
The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company offers world-class Project Management training that will develop your skills and competencies to make you more productive and effective. These courses provide practical improvement solutions for individuals, teams, and organizations that already know the basics of project management and are ready to excel at what they do.
You can click on each course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our Training Coordinators to help you determine which course is right for you.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Allocate and share resources, and resolve conflicts among them
- Determine where and when to best apply project management software
- Apply a simple yet powerful method to resolve complex resource constraints
- Immediately improve the application of MS Project to your own project workload
- Produce reports of value, both in standard and customized formats
- Accurately monitor multiple projects through proven tracking and updating techniques
- Integrate contingency planning through "Scenario Estimating"
- Create a detailed Execution Plan using a unique process called Objective Driven Logic, applied to a Time-Scaled Dependency Chart
- Bring final closure to the project through the application of a 3-level review process
Why You Need It
Being able to efficiently and effectively manage your projects is how you turn goals into reality. Project management training can help take your projects to the next level by providing you with all of the skills you need to succeed.
- Do you struggle to keep track of the many tasks and deadlines that come with a project?
- Are you having trouble communicating with team members and keeping everyone on the same page?
- Do you need to learn how to properly manage your resources and stay within budget?
Our project management training is the perfect solution. With it, you can learn the fundamentals of project management, such as how to create a timeline, how to delegate tasks and responsibilities, and how to manage change. You can effectively plan your projects from start to finish.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly instructors or facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced instructors and facilitators offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students, with the classes optimized to focus on the project management training topics you need.
Where can I take a project management class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is patient and reliable. We offer private training to address your needs.
Many people struggle to effectively manage their projects in the workplace, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience. We can help you customize your course with very little hassle.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We stick by you even after training is over, by ensuring your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized project training to suit your specific requirements. You can mix and match from our various training topics to build a course especially suited to you.
You can even learn using your own work files or your team's challenges instead of our packaged exercises if you prefer.
Let us know what you want, and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.