Microsoft Outlook Training Courses
Joining us from Ottawa? Compuease is now part of The Great
Canadian Training family.
Same great team - Same great service.
Book Microsoft Outlook Training
We offer two levels of Outlook training to help you make the most of this vital Microsoft tool – one for new users and one for those who want to explore more advanced features.
See each course outline for more details.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Format your emails and other messages to suit your needs
- Manage your meetings and appointments, even recurring appointments, with ease
- Spend less time sorting, filtering and searching your messages
- Use spelling and grammar checking to ensure the accuracy of your communication
- Manage your inbox with categories and quick steps
- Share your calendar and contacts with colleagues
- Insert tables, charts and business cards into your emails
- Save time by creating and using Rules and Quick Steps to automate some of your routine tasks
- Use advanced calendar tools to assign tasks and manage meeting responses
Why You Need It
Outlook is so much more than merely an email program. It is the hub for your email accounts, calendars, contacts, and access to other Internet content. Indeed it is a very powerful communication and scheduling tool that contains many features that can help you keep abreast of your busy schedule. You may be very surprised to see what Outlook is capable of doing for you.
- Tired of struggling to keep track of all your appointments and tasks throughout the day?
- Frustrated at not being able to find that certain email from months ago that you need right now?
- Need to coordinate the schedules of one or more of your team members or managers?
- Wish Outlook could do more of your work automatically on your behalf?
Our Outlook training is the perfect solution. With it you can acquire the Outlook skills you need to get the job you want, and to get the job done efficiently.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced trainers offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students together, with the classes optimized to focus on the Outlook training topics you specifically need.
Where can I take an Outlook class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is dependable and will take a personal interest in you and your specific requests. We will help you find and use the features you need, allowing you to work more efficiently and painlessly.
We offer private Outlook training and consulting services to address your needs. Many people are unacquainted with all the amazing features available in Outlook, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We go above and beyond to help guarantee your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized Outlook training to suit your specific requirements, even using your own files if desired, mixing and matching from our various outlines to provide a course especially suited to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Select objectives from any of our courses to create a custom outline
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during the class
- Order custom manuals