SQL Training Courses
Joining us from Ottawa? Compuease is now part of The Great
Canadian Training family.
Same great team - Same great service.
Book SQL Training
SQL (Structured Query Language) is a standard language used for storing, manipulating and retrieving data from relational databases. It is the primary language for interacting with most databases.
Book SQL training for yourself or for your team! We offer three different SQL classes. You can click on each course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our Training Coordinators to help you determine which course is right for you.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Add, update and delete rows of data with SQL
- Quickly generate tables and other database projects
- Retrieve or update data from a database within minutes
- Retrieve information from a database for analytics
- Easily manage large amounts of data
- Allow members of your team to access and work with data
- Set permissions on tables, procedures, and views
- Create new databases or new tables in a database
- Quickly update or delete records from your database
Why You Need It
SQL training will help you organize and manage large amounts of data.
- Unsure how to set permissions on tables, procedures and views?
- Want to learn how to create and drop databases and tables?
- Need to store, extract and organize large amounts of data?
Our SQL training is the perfect solution for you.
How You Learn It
Learn from anywhere! Your training will be hosted online via Zoom. You don’t have to travel and can attend from your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection.
You’ll learn from experienced expert instructors in your live training. Feel free to ask questions throughout your interactive hands-on learning experience.
Why Learn With Us
We offer expert training that will help you professionally.
This training is taught live, by expert and experienced instructors. You can ask for real time feedback and have the time to ask questions throughout the session.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized SQL training to suit your specific requirements. We offer custom training for SQL to provide a course especially suited to you. Let us know the skill level and requirements of your group and we can work with you to develop the course you’d like.