Communication Skills Training Courses
Joining us from Ottawa? Compuease is now part of The Great
Canadian Training family.
Same great team - Same great service.
Professional Communication Skills Training
At The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company, we want to provide you with an understanding of the impact that your communication skills have on other people. Break down barriers, build relationships with clients and co-workers, and even learn how to deal with difficult people.
You can click on each course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our Training Coordinators to help you determine which course is right for you.
If you want to:
- Strengthen your core communication skills with our Communication Foundations courses
- Build your team using communication with our Communicating as a Leader courses
- Address specific challenges with our Communication Challenges courses
- Facilitate more productive meetings, as a presenter and class facilitator, with our Facilitating Productive Meetings courses
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Learn the most important elements of customer service
- Build strong business and personal relationships
- Learn key communication strategies
- Present your ideas with clarity
- Develop your facilitation skills
- Apply effective problem-solving techniques
- Create meaningful reports and proposals to convey your thoughts and ideas clearly
- Develop powerful business writing skills
- Enhance and utilize your own emotional intelligence
Why You Need It
Good communication skills are an essential technique in building relationships at work or in daily life. Enhance your communication skills dramatically by understanding some of the key concepts involved in effectively getting your ideas and suggestions across to achieve your intended results. Your learning these vital skills will help you improve your self-confidence, handle difficult situations more effectively and present your messages clearly and accurately.
- Have a hard time communicating with your supervisor or co-worker?
- Struggling to build self-confidence?
- Wish you could clearly express yourself in various scenarios?
Our Communication Skills training is the perfect solution. With it, you can acquire the communication skills you need to ask effective questions, listen attentively and convey your messages with clarity.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced facilitators offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students together, with the classes optimized to focus on the communication training topics you specifically need.
Where can I take a communication class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is patient and reliable. We offer private training and coaching services to address your communication needs.
Many people struggle to communicate effectively in the workplace, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience. We can help you customize your course with very little hassle.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We stick by you even after training is over, by ensuring your communication training success with our after-training support and coaching options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized communication training to suit your specific requirements. You can mix and match from our various training topics to build a course especially suited to you.
You can even learn using your own real-life communication challenges instead of our packaged exercises if you prefer.
Let us know what you want, and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.