Leadership Skills Training Courses
Joining us from Ottawa? Compuease is now part of The Great
Canadian Training family.
Same great team - Same great service.
Professional Leadership Skills Training
At The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company, our Leadership Skills training classes come as a variety of courses. These classes will provide you with an understanding of the impact that your leadership skills have on other people. They help you motivate and coach others, and build strong working relationships.
If you want to:
- Strengthen your core leadership skills with our Leadership Foundations courses
- Build a more collaborative team with our Leading Teams courses
- Address specific challenges with our Leadership Challenges courses
- Facilitate more productive meetings, as a presenter and class facilitator, with our Facilitating Productive Meetings courses
You can click on each course outline for more information on the specific topics covered or get in touch with one of our Training Coordinators to help you determine which course is right for you.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Build strong business and team relationships
- Understand key management strategies
- Learn how to delegate effectively
- Understand key behaviours and attitudes
- Encourage your employees to learn and grow
- Improve your mentoring and coaching skills
- Provide effective performance reviews, with feedback that is practical and effective
- Provide motivation for high performing individuals and teams
- Organize and properly manage productive meetings
Why You Need It
At its core, leadership involves setting goals, lighting a path, and encouraging others to follow that path. Good leadership skills are essential in building and strengthening ongoing relationships at work. You need to harmonize the ambitions of many individuals with the needs of your organization.
Enhance your leadership skills by understanding some of the key concepts involved in making smart hiring choices, motivating your staff, evaluating performances, and learning the fine art of effectively delegating tasks.
- Have a hard time motivating your workforce?
- Struggling to manage employee performance?
- Wish you could do more to build a high performance team spirit?
Our Leadership Skills training is the perfect solution. With it, you can acquire the leadership skills you need to hire, coach, understand, and manage valuable employees.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced facilitators offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students, with the classes optimized to focus on the leadership training topics you need.
Where can I take a leadership class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is patient and reliable. We offer private training and coaching services to address your needs.
Many people struggle to effectively build their leadership skills in the workplace, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience. We can help you customize your course with very little hassle.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We stick by you even after training is over, by ensuring your training success with our after-training support and coaching options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized communication training to suit your specific requirements. You can mix and match from our various training topics to build a course especially suited to you.
You can even learn using your own real-life leadership challenges instead of our packaged exercises if you prefer.
Let us know what you want, and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.