VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) Training Courses
Joining us from Ottawa? Compuease is now part of The Great
Canadian Training family.
Same great team - Same great service.
Book VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) Training
At The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company, we want you to get the most out of our VBA training.
You can click on each course page for more information on the specific VBA training topics covered or get in touch with one of our Training Coordinators to help you determine which course is right for you.
Unless otherwise noted, public training is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST
- Boost productivity by automating many database processes with Access and Excel VBA
- Learn different ways to run a macro, such as adding it to a ribbon or creating a button
- Understand, use, and tie together various database objects, such as Form and DoCmd Objects
- Create, customize, and enhance your own custom-built VBA code
- Find and correct the various types of errors that can occur when writing Access VBA code
- Access and use a personal macro workbook in Excel
- Build more complex and powerful databases with Access VBA
- Control program execution with logical expressions and various types of structures
- Improve how you use Excel by building input boxes and performing event trapping
Why You Need It
Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is a programming language that gives you the ability to extend the power of Access and Excel beyond their normal capabilities. Although you can create effective solutions with Access and Excel alone, you may at times need something more complex or you may need to perform additional database functions.
Learning to program and write code in VBA will enable you to extend the power of Access and Excel functions and build custom solutions to fit your specific needs. Learning how to write your own VBA code will enable you to gain complete control of your database.
- Have a hard time using expressions, variables, and intrinsic functions in VBA?
- Struggling to incorporate control-of-flow structures or work with logical expressions to control program execution?
- Wish you could better manage debugging your VBA code, understanding errors, and setting breakpoints?
Our VBA training is the perfect solution. With it you can attain the VBA skills you need to write, modify, and protect your code, and extend the power of your database.
How You Learn It
In private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly instructors who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
Our public classes are regularly scheduled and are a cost-effective way to provide training for individuals. Our experienced instructors offer engaging, practical sessions that will help you bring the skills you need to life.
A more cost-effective way to learn is with private group classes held within your organization. Here, you can train multiple students together, with the classes optimized to focus on the VBA training topics you specifically need.
Where can I take a VBA class? Private classes can be online, delivered at our convenient Downtown Ottawa location, or right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. Our public classes are available online, so you can learn from anywhere.
Why Learn With Us
The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is patient and reliable. Our VBA training will help you find and learn the functions and features you need, so you can work more efficiently and painlessly. We offer private training and consulting services that will help you learn to use VBA at any level.
Many people are intimidated by the power of VBA, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience. We can help you customize your course with very little hassle.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We stick by you even after training is over, by ensuring your VBA training success with our after-training support options as well.
Tailor or Customize
We can also provide customized VBA training to suit your specific requirements. You can mix and match from our various VBA training topics to build a course especially suited to you.
You can even learn using your own working files instead of our packaged exercise files if you prefer.
Let us know what you want, and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.