Instead of typing, or copying and pasting a list that you use regularly, add it to your Custom Lists.
This will allow you to drag and fill the list in the cells you wish.
- Click on the File tab, then Options
- Under Options choose the Advanced section from the left Navigation panel.
- Scroll down to the end of the Advanced options to the General section. Click on the Edit Custom Lists button
- A Custom List Popup Menu will appear. Click on Add to type in your “list” in the box shown:
- Click OK to close this menu, then OK again to close the Excel Options Menu.
Our JN Software training courses are designed to help you unleash the power of whichever applications you need to use. We can provide the training to enable you to maximize your efficiency with Excel or any other parts of the Microsoft Office suite.