The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and protection of any Personal Information that you agree to provide to us.
- Any personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act of Canada. This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
- We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site. We also use Google Adwords Conversion Tracking Software and Google Analytics for website analysis.
- Collection: The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company collects personal information about individuals (clients, suppliers, employees, etc.) in order to better manage its business. The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company will make all reasonable efforts to fully inform such individuals about the planned use/disclosure. The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company will limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with legislation.
- Storage: The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company will store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
- Disclosure: The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to any third party, unless the affected individual consents.
- Access: The Great Canadian Training & Consulting Company promotes the individual’s right of access to personal information about themselves. The employer will provide access to information upon request.