How We Help
Our personalized, flexible approach to training allows us to partner with you to organize software and professional skills training that delivers valuable skills to members of your association to increase their competencies.
- Member Organizations can schedule private training classes to provide targeted training to their employees
- Can be customized, can target specific topics, and participants can learn using their own files as part of the training session!
- We design a price and package that work for you
- Employees can be anywhere
- Session length can be anywhere from 2-6 hours and classes can be broken up over multiple days to meet the needs of busy members who can’t be away from their job for the whole day
- Participants log in to an online meeting to share screens with our trainer and receive interactive, live instruction
- For software classes, members can learn using the software on their own computers or remotely log in to our training environment to access necessary software
- Our trainer will come to you and host an in-person training session at your chosen location
- You can control the training environment
- All learners need to do is come to class ready to learn
Public Online Training
- Individual members can join our regularly scheduled public classes throughout the year. With no minimum participant requirement and always guaranteed-to-run, when you book a public class you can be confident that you’ll get the training you need.
- Looking for a software expert? Our trainers can join your webinar and offer expertise on Microsoft products, meeting accessibility requirements, professional skills and more
- We also host our own free monthly webinars on topics such as the latest tips and tricks in commonly used software, how to best achieve your training goals and other helpful topics.
How We Help Your Members
We provide hands-on, live instructor-led training delivered in a variety of
formats to meet the specific needs of your members.
At Great Canadian Training we understand that with some specific needs, training on its own may not be the complete solution.
When your members need help completing a project, Great Canadian Training has skilled consultants to complete the job on budget and on time. With experience in both software consulting and business, we are perfectly suited to guide them through the process and provide valuable insight into how best to achieve their goals as well as provide training to bring their staff up to speed when the solution is implemented.
How We Help
You can choose to offer our courses to your members in several ways:
- Add our Private Training options to your existing training offerings
- Provide a discount to your members for our regular online public classes
- Schedule members-only public classes which consist of registrants from only your association
- Develop customized courses to target the specific needs of your members
- Include our information in your Buyer’s Guide (if you have one)
- Add our courses to your Learning Management System (if you have one)
We’ve made our process as flexible as possible to meet your Association’s needs. You can arrange for members to take our courses:
- Through your LMS: Our customizable approach allows us to integrate our process as much or as little as you want into your existing processes. We’re here to make your life easier, giving you control over how much of the scheduling, booking, training delivery and follow-up process is handled by us or through your LMS and Training Coordinators.
- Our Training Managers can work directly with your Training Coordinators to make sure each member or member organization has the best training experience possible. Once a class is booked, we will ensure your learner has what they need to engage in the class.
- Directly with us: Your members can reach out to us directly to book training and receive the same high-quality support we give all our clients in choosing the right courses, organizing participants into sessions, distributing course materials and more for a seamless training session from start to finish. Our dedicated Account Managers, Training Managers and Training Coordinators will provide the support they need to have successful training sessions.
Contact us today to discuss
your association's needs.
your association's needs.
Either way, we help you focus on
what you do best - helping your members!
Some Associations that have trained with us: