- Display the Word Options dialog box (In Word 2007 click the Office button and then click Word Options. In Word 2010 and Word 2013, display the File tab of the ribbon and then click Options)
- At the left side of the dialog box, click Customize (Word 2007) or Customize Quick Access Toolbar (Word 2010 and 2013)
- Using the Choose Commands From drop-down list, Choose “Commands Not in the Ribbon”
- In the list of commands at the left side of the dialog box, type “S” to go to the S section and select “Send to Microsoft PowerPoint”
- Click the Add button. The selected command is copied to the list at the right side of the dialog box
- When you are satisfied with the list of commands, click OK
Our JN Software training courses are designed to help you unleash the power of whichever applications you need to use. We can provide the training to enable you to maximize your efficiency with Word or any other parts of the Microsoft Office suite.